- Category: Our projetcs
A collection of educational video games for Give back the pleasure of studying to children.
"The hypothesis posits that learning is facilitated and accelerated by the game !"
We observe learning difficulties in young students of nursery and primary schools. These difficulties result in :
- Insufficient motivation when studying at home,
- the sizeable time that these learners move ahead television programs likely to rub off on their academic performance.
The Zukulu Games project claim to use serious games for addressing these difficulties. The objective is to offer a collection of serious games through which learners can study while having fun.
- Improve the dynamics and behavior in class;
- Promote the use of ICT among young learners;
- Offer children a useful entertainment;
- Stimulate the creativity of young learners.
Serious games are very effective digital learning resources for education and development of young learners, but unfortunately the school in Africa does not explore their educational potential; Serious Games is an area of education that is yet to develop and promote in Africa.