Effective use of tablets in primary school in Cameroon : Training teachers of the Ste Rosa Venerini School of Ebolowa
- Category: Events of Ecolia Labs
Dates and Schedule
|Ste Rosa Venerini School of Ebolowa||
10 to 12 May 2017
Start : 08h00 - End : 17h00
I- CONTEXT ET JUSTIFICATION
The "Digital Schools" program initiated by Orange Foundation Cameroon aims to promote the integration of ICT in Education in Cameroon and more specifically aims to provide touch tablets and thousands of digital educational content to schools located in rural areas and , Providing disadvantaged children with better access to quality education.
II- MAIN OBJECTIVE
Train teachers of "digital schools" in Cameroon, pedagogically and technically to integrate the digital tablet into their teaching / learning activities.
III- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
At the end of this 3-day training, the skills acquired by the teacher should enable him to :
- Master the use of the Digital Kit consisting of a Raspberry mini server, digital tablets and thousands of digital teaching resources available on the server,
- Identify Techno-pedagogical skills that will enable him to animate his classroom using tablets and Digital learning resources,
- Identify the pedagogical approaches that best correspond to the use of tablets in the classroom,
- Identify the advantages and challenges of tablets in school context,
- Develop new skills for students that will be useful to them throughout their lives.
IV- Teaching methods
- Participatory Methods,
- Practical Exercises,
- Presentations and Sharing Experiences.
Photos taken during the training
Please Don't forget to support our crowdfunding campaign in order to help us create a startup incubator and a coworking space in Yaounde (Cameroon). thank you in advance
SUPPORT OUR PROJECT